sobota 16. januára 2016

Photographer Denis Truscello About Celine & René via her Instagram

@denisetruscello :this is hard to write... I hope that I can get my point across with the same amout of respect and love that I have been shown by Celin, Rene and the team over the past 15 years. I wanted to find the perfect photo to share of Rene, I didnt realize I have over half a million images, I've been looking through them all the past day and a hlaf. reflecting. remembering so many stories. I have been beyond lucky and blessed to start my career 15 years ago with them, the most talented, respectful and kind people, Celine, Rene and their team. They both set a high strandard of how people should be treated because they understand that it's about the art, not the ego. I am so sadened by the loss of Rene and so sadened for his sons and daughter, and for Celine, this beautiful woman has been a roll model and inspiration for me since I picked up my camera and started wotking with her. Rene always had supportive words for me... a few weeks after I had lung surgery he shared a story and then told me "don't be afraid, you will live a long life". There was a knowing and a streanth in his soft spoken voice. so many people avioded talking direct to me about it and what Rene said was exactly what I needed to hear. ( I want to share that because I want people to know how special he was ) I feel so sad, so many people do... but I can't help but think, I've been so very lucky. Thank You Rene for your consistant support and kind words. You will be missed but never forgotten. Rest In Peace. #reneangelil photo by #denisetruscello #celinedion

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára