štvrtok 14. apríla 2016

Celine Dion "The Reason"( VH1 Divas Live Beacon Theater in New York.April 14,1998)

Celine Dion & Carol King 
“The Reason” kicks off ‘Let’s Talk About Love’ in high style. It was written by Carole King and produced by legendary Beatles producer Sir George Martin. The track was produced and recorded at Air Studios in London.

"The Reason" is a single from Celine Dion's album "Let's Talk About Love"1997. It was released on December 8, 1997 in selected European countries: United Kingdom, Ireland and Belgium. In France, it was issued as a double A-side single with "My Heart Will Go On."The song peaked at number 11 in the United Kingdom and number 13 in Ireland. Carole King wrote this song first for the band Aerosmith.

Celine Dion performed "The Reason" during her Let's Talk About Love Tour, and  and at the 48° Festival di Sanremo on 1998 in Italy.  The track was included later on The Collector's Series, Volume One in 2000 and My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection European edition in 2008.2CD .The recording of this song was included as a bonus on the Au cœur du stade DVD.
From 2011-2014, "The Reason" was included in the set list of Dion's current Las Vegas show, "Celine".

The Reason
I figured it out
I was high and low and everything in between
I was wicked and wild, baby, you know what I mean
Till there was you, yeah, you

Something went wrong
I made a deal with the devil for an empty I.O.U.
Been to hell and back, but an angel was looking through
It was you, yeah, you
It’s all because of you

You are the reason
You are the reason I wake up every day
And sleep through the night
You are the reason, the reason

In the middle of the night
I’m going down ’cause I adore you
I want to floor you

I’m giving it up
No more running around spinning my wheel
You came out of my dream and made it real
I know what I feel
It’s you
It’s all because of you

You are the reason
You are the reason I wake up every day
And sleep through the night
You are the reason, the reason

In the middle of the night
I’m going down ’cause I want you
I want to touch you
I want to floor you
You are the reason, baby

You are the reason
You are the reason I wake up every day
And sleep through the night
You are the reason, the reason

(Carole King / Mark Hudson / Greg Wells)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára