sobota 14. mája 2016

Celine Dion Exclusive in Good Morning America & Nightline May 18,2016

Inspired by @celinedion who spoke about heartbreak & life after death of husband Rene. Honest & open. @GMA next week  Deborah Roberts
AN ABC News EXCLUSIVE: Celine Dion one-on-one with Deborah Roberts, speaking out for the first time since the deaths of her husband and brother. NEXT WEEK on GMA and Nightline.

Through my life, I only had eyes from my husband, who sat out here night after night. People thought that I was looking at him, actually, but I didn't need to, because every time I close my eyes I felt René onstage with me whether he was seated in his seat right there, in the balcony, backstage, or at home with the kids. He's always been on stage with me. And nothing will ever change that." Celine Dion

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára