sobota 6. augusta 2016

Celine Dion Meet & Greet Centre Bell Montreal August 2016

Celine Dion & Crislyne
What a special 100th post for me!!! I had the incredible & amazing opportunity to meet my hero & musical inspiration, CELINE DION!!! Anyone who knows me knows how many of her songs I've performed in my lifetime! She has shaped me as a person & musically!!! She remembered me from the night before in my red dress, singing & dancing to her music all night!!! Then she asked to hold my hand in the photo you see!!! The experience was amazing and unforgettable!!! MERCI Celine pour votre gentillesse!!! #celinedionmtl #celinedion
Celine Dion & Junior Bombardier Publicist in Montreal
Celine Dion & Karolyne Auger
Proof that by working hard you can achieve all his dreams! Meeting with the greatest artist, my idol, my inspiration, Celine Dion! A moment that I will always remember. 🙌🏻 # celinedionmtl #fondationmamandion @nduvernois
Celine Dion & ARIANE BRUNET
La première chanson que j'ai appris à chanter, c'était "All by myself". Milou, "My heart will go on", pis si t'as un blanc, Steph connaît toutes toutes les paroles du répertoire par coeur. 
Notre amour pour toi @celinedion c'est le lien qui nous uni toutes. Tu nous as donné le droit de voir grand. 

Merci d'avoir pris le temps. Je pense qu'on en revient pas encore. @lessoeursboulay #celinedion #ravoirses12ans
Celine Dion & Raphael Longo 
I had the incredible opportunity of meeting one of my favourite singers in person! Celine Dion was very gracious and kind! A true inspiration for everyone! It has been a dream of mine since the age of 7! I dream of songwriting for her and I have confidence that I will have that opportunity in the future! Thank you @celinedion for taking your time to speak with me and just be the wonderful inspiration that you are! Je vous adore! #CelineDionMTL

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára