sobota 29. októbra 2016

Back in Time with Celine Dion 2004

Celine Dion in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 2004

What an honor to have sung with @celinedion on Tonight Show with #JayLeno launching "In Some Small Way"- I remember doing "me may mah mo moo" vocal warm up in dressing room, when Celine wandered in and joined us. Never missing a beat, we sung on. I silently squealed with delight thinking "yes, she is next to me right now, amazing!" #JasmineEjan #ANewDay #TonightShow #meemaymahmoemoo #celinedion #filipina #chinese #singer - Jasmine Ejan

Flash back, way back fall-back-back-back Friday. That time I sang (in the choir) with Celine Dion at The Tonite Show with Jay Leno. #fbf #celine #singer #choir #dancer #work #life #nbc #celinediontribute - Eboni Adams actor | dancer


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára