pondelok 21. novembra 2016

Celine Dion in LA VOIX JUNIOR TVA November 2016

CELINE DION, THE SUPER MENTOR OF THE FINALISTS OF THE LA VOIX JUNIOR 2016
The 7 finalists, Charles, Brenden, Andy, Rafael, Leticia, Zion-Luna and Camila had the chance to meet La Voix des Voix, before coming on stage next Sunday night, during the grand final of La Voix Junior, Celine Dion.


"I loved meeting Charles, Brenden, Andy, Rafael, Leticia, Zion-Luna and Camila. I saw myself in them, when I began my career, at their age. Eyes filled with dreams and wonder. I had carefully done my work as a super mentor, looking carefully at each of their performances. They are so talented! I hope that my observations will help them to live and to sing the heart wide open.

Charles, Brenden, Andy, Rafael, Leticia, Zion-Luna and Camila, I wish you good luck for the grand finale and I'm sure I'll be proud of each of you. But the most important thing is that you are proud of yourself! " - Celine Dion

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára