streda 10. mája 2017

Celine Dion is one of 50 Canadians whose star is shining bright in 2017

#1 Celine Dion  . #HelloBeautiful
HOMETOWN Charlemagne, Que. AGE 49 PROUD MOM “What makes me most proud is to be a mother, [and] I have three magnificent kids” SIMPLE PLEASURES Never mind a spa day, Celine is happy to relax at home. “I prefer to have candles, a coffee, a look at magazines, do finger-painting with my kids, have tea at teatime” THE SHOW MUST GO ON She’ll always miss her husband, René, who died in January 2016, but she remains strong. “I have the love of my children. I have the love of my fans. I love the people that I work with. So my life is not empty of love” A JACK OF ALL TRADES She’s a world-renowned singer, businesswoman and now fashion designer. The star has launched her own accessories line, which features handbags, luggage and more PASSION FOR FASHION ”Do we know any girls in the world who don’t really like to be jewelled or dressed up? I never met one” HOT TICKET As she continues to thrill fans with her residency in Las Vegas, Celine is taking her show on the road: she’s set to play more than two dozen dates on a European summer tour


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára