nedeľa 24. septembra 2017

Show Celine Live in Las Vegas September 2017

"As I sit in the airport- I feel the need to post about how amazing my Celine Dion experience was. If you know me you know I'm very outgoing and love Celine. Every single person who works for her and with her that I came in contact with was the most kind amazing person. From security handing crying people in the audience tissues during the show, to her assistants being so kind to me as I introduced myself to them- I am nobody but instead they expressed it was their pleasure and were more than kind, the back ups singers and musicians taking photos with me after the show, her driver expressing she appreciates her fans, the stage crew being kind. The list goes on, but she and her team are the real deal and they all give off the same positive vibe that makes you love her even more. #celinedion #celinelasvegas #celinedionvegas " - @mariskaeash

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára