streda 15. novembra 2017

Celine Dion : "LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE " 20 ANNIVERSARY November 2017

My song, “Love is on the Way”, was originally done by Billy Porter in the film “1st Wives Club”. Celine loved the gospel feel but was nervous about trying that genre. She killed it! - Peter Zizzo - Emmy / Grammy winning Songwriter, Producer, Writer, Creator.

Love is on the way
On wings of angels
I know it's true, I feel it coming through
Love is on the way
Time is turning the pages
I don't know when
But love will find me again ..............

(Peter Zizzo / Denise Rich / Tina Shafer)







Congratulations @celinedion on the 20th anniversary of 'Let's Talk About Love'! It's been a privilege working on your records! - “Celine is an extraordinary talent and it was a true privilege to work on Let’s Talk About Love and many other projects of hers throughout my career,” - Vlado Meller 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára