nedeľa 14. januára 2018

Show Celine Live in Las Vegas January 13, 2018

I don’t know what to say, other than I’m truly sorry for having to cancel tonight’s show and the two shows from last week. Cancelling a show is the hardest thing I have to do, especially when I know that so many people have travelled far to see me in Las Vegas. This decision is not made lightly. When I’m not well, I always try to push through and I do everything I can to do my show. I really struggled to finish last night’s show and it took everything out of me. My doctor advised that I absolutely cannot perform tonight.

I know that I’m disappointing you, the people who support me the most and it hurts me beyond words.  I hope that you can forgive me.  Céline xx…

-------------------------------------------------------
**TONIGHT'S SHOW CANCELLED**

We regret to inform you that tonight’s performance (Saturday, January 13,2018) of Céline at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace has been cancelled. Céline is suffering from congestion and throat irritation due to a cold.

Céline is expected to resume performances at The Colosseum as scheduled on Tuesday, January 16.

Céline, Caesars Palace, and AEG Presents apologize for any inconvenience this causes ticket holders.

Ticket holders for the cancelled performance should be aware of the following:

TICKET REFUNDS

Credit Cards – Orders purchased with a credit card for the cancelled performance will be refunded to the credit card used for purchase.

Cash - Those who purchased tickets with cash may present tickets at the original point of sale for a refund.

- Team Céline

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára