nedeľa 4. marca 2018

Celine Dion "AT LAST" (Cocktail with Celine Dion 2003 )

Cocktail with Celine Dion, preview of 60 min of jazz and blues music.
John Sadowy (piano), Jean-Bertrand Carbou (bass), Richard Provençal (drums), Dany Roy (leader and saxophone) video: Victoria Doyon





AT LAST
At last
My love
Has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like
A song
Oh yeah yeah
At last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you
I found a dream
That I could speak to
A dream that I
Can call my own
I found a thrill to press
My cheek to
A thrill that I
Have never known
Oh yeah yeah
And you smile you smile
And then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last
-------------------------------
(Harry Warren / Mack Gordon)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára